Juniper Trading Limited is a trade only supplier of stitched promotional items, using mostly PU and real leather. We have a 22000 sq ft factory, office and warehouse facility at our UK headquarters in Wellingborough, Northants.
Juniper specialise in making notebooks in the United Kingdom, to your bespoke requirements. We offer A4, Quarto, A5 & Pocket Notebooks in thousands of colour combinations.
Juniper also enjoys key long-term partnerships with factories in China and India, where we produce both standard stock lines, and made to order enquiries.
We also still manufacture bespoke orders in the UK, where we also perform all our own branding onto our plain stock items. Our factories overseas comply with and exceed all UN and EU regulations, covering working conditions and employment regulations. They are modern and well equipped, and both the quality and service levels we receive are second to none.
The Juniper Service Levels:
We Aim to Excel - We Plan to Succeed - We Care about the Environment.
- Juniper are ISO 9001 & 14001 certified and are audited annually by Alcumus ISOQAR. In addition, we have our own internal audit program.
- Juniper are proud to be one of the first BPMA Charter Suppliers. We are audited by the BPMA annually, to ensure we maintain the minimum service and compliance levels for this accreditation.
- Juniper do not knowingly sell promotional goods to end users. We have a strictly Trade Only approach to our supply within the business distributor market.
- Juniper aim to offer continuity of supply, to ensure we can fulfill our obligations to our clients.
- Juniper work in partnership with distributor partners, for the greater good of their clients. We value, and commit to, transparent communication to ensure we offer exceptional levels of service.
- Juniper are ISO 9001 certified, and aim for continual improvement within both our service, and the products that we supply.
- Juniper investigate any non-conformities and implement an action plan to prevent recurrence.
- Juniper aim to operate with zero manufacturing defects, and continually audit and action plan to achieve this.
Juniper take the partnership with our key distributors very seriously and we aim to achieve the following key service & quality levels.
- Telephone communication answered within one hour.
- Quotation requests received via email acknowledged & complete within 2 hours; bespoke quotations will be given a time frame for completion at time of acknowledgement.
- Orders will be acknowledged within 2 hours and processed within 8 hours, subject to all information being complete on the purchase order.
- All orders will receive an order conformation via email, confirming the items ordered, accessories, branding, cost, delivery method & lead times.
- An artwork proof or visual will be supplied for all branded orders within 48 hours of receipt of artwork.
- Stock orders will be delivered within 7 days of approval.
- Juniper will communicate clearly deadlines required to meet delivery dates. We will send chase communication to remind you these dates are pending, to ensure we can meet your clients’ expectations. Where delivery dates slip, due to lack of information or approval, we will communicate this to you and revise the best delivery date we can achieve on approval.
- Juniper will prioritise our key distributors for stock, resources & production schedules.
- Juniper aim to achieve all promised delivery dates with zero defects.
- Juniper will notify dispatch of goods and, where available, send tracking on the day of dispatch.
- Juniper will invoice your order accurately within 48 working hours of dispatch.
Juniper take sustainability very seriously. We are ISO14001 certified and have the following objectives:
- To manage our energy consumption year on year, in relation to our turnover and percentage of UK Production.
- Evidence our efforts to incorporate ecologically-sound materials and processes in the design of new products and services. To recycle, and for products to be recyclable, wherever possible. To demonstrate sustainability at the core of our business.
- To reduce our waste sent to landfill, through increased recycling and re-use where possible.
- To educate staff on their responsibility to reduce our environmental impacts.
- To build relationships with our customers and key suppliers, to support our environmental objectives.
- To ensure prevention of pollution by complying with environmental legislation.
What does this mean to our staff ?
- We interpret our client’s expectations and exceed them first time, every time.
- We take pride in our craft & supply a high-quality product every time.
- We offer high quality branding, correct position, correct colour, correct method, checked every time.
- We supply the correct quantity, with the correct accessories every time.
- We deliver all orders on time and never fail to meet a no-fail date.
- We may get things wrong, but when we do, we work hard to identify the issue, and to learn & improve. Blame is not constructive; we embrace our problems, learn from them & get better.
- We achieve the above whilst minimising energy use, waste to land fill, pollution, and our overall impact on the environment.
- We maximise positive impacts on the environment and on our local community.
- We promote environmentally friendly products, and use recycled & sustainably sourced materials. We are also reducing the air miles and carbon footprint of our products, by increasing UK manufacturing.